6205 NE 63rd Street, Vancouver, WA 98661 · Phone (360) 200-5995 · Accounting Fax (360) 200-5995
CNC Mill Programmer/Operator and Process Technician – Part Time
Allstar Magnetics, a leading distributor and value-add manufacturer of industrial magnetic products, is seeking a CNC Mill Programmer/Operator and Process Technician to help execute work orders. Must be able to process jobs from SolidWorks and MasterCam data to milling machine and be extremely fluent at machine programming on Haas vertical CNC mill.
SolidWorks and MasterCam design experience is absolutely required and not optional
Qualified candidates will have the ability to follow workflow processes, documentation, and tooling for all assigned jobs. The ability to provide technical, operational and process leadership support to perform jobs in accordance with customer requirements is also necessary. Position also requires familiarity with lean manufacturing concepts and AS9100/ISO protocols.
- Machine controller programming/Program selection and parameter configuration.
- Machine operation documentation – Writes and maintains operator setup documents and process sheets.
- Machine Operation.
- Processing blueprints and SolidWorks and MasterCam drawings / SolidWorks and MasterCam design – Design and develop drawings for machined parts and tooling. Read and process data to machines using MasterCam.
- Tooling – Design input for optimum tooling design.
- Coordinates with management on process design and testing.
- Expedites test specimens through work centers. Evaluates test results and determines disposition based on established procedures.
- Quality Documentation – Maintains quality documentation to ensure compliance with customer specifications through in process inspection.
- Process Development & Documentation – Develops machine procedures and techniques. Monitors/expedites development testing and evaluation. Assists in the qualification of procedures and operators.
- Tooling Maintenance – Maintains an inventory of tooling and will commission the fabrication of new tooling or the refurbishment of worn tooling. Prepares and implements operator training, including academic and performance testing. Creates training materials, coordinates and conducts training.
- Is responsible for process & revision control, monitoring and improvement.
- Reviews customer rejects in conjunction with QA manager and develops corrective and preventative actions.
- Troubleshooting – Reviews discrepancies and uses analytical problem solving to identify and recommend changes to processes that address root cause. Abilities must include machine capability knowledge and process variables, machine mechanical setup, basic electrical, basic electronic, machine control logic, understanding of tooling condition and setup.
- Assists in the maintenance, modification, and improvement of equipment where needed.
- Maintains process capability and capacity through the implementation of statistical process control of input and output velocity.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Participates in our friendly and positive cultural environment.
Monday – Friday: Flexible Hours To Be Arranged
Send Resume in response to this advertisement