6205 NE 63rd Street, Vancouver, WA 98661 · Phone (360) 200-5995
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL (Generalist) – Part Time
Allstar Magnetics, LLC is a magnetic and inductive component stocking distributor, and we are poised for growth. We are looking for a high-energy positive person, that will emphasize our desire to staff high quality performance driven individuals – who love to be part of our family!
The Human Resources Professional will partner with management to communicate company policies, company culture, procedures, programs, events, laws, and our quality policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Employee relations and events;
- Payroll and Quarterly Payroll Tax Reporting;
- Maintain HR and Payroll software and records;
- Performance review management;
- Benefits Administration and Reporting;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company – employee communication;
- Continued development of our employee-oriented company culture aimed at employee satisfaction.
- Emphasizes the team, quality, and continuous improvement per our AS9100D/AS9120B/ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- A very clear understanding of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with various software packages.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with a high level of efficiency, accuracy and completeness.
- After training, the individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.
- Maintain and administer employee handbooks and documentation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- HR Certification.
- Three to five years minimum experience.
Part-time hours: TBD within the Monday – Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m. time frame.
Dress is business casual. We are a drug-free company. Wages are DOE.
We offer a competitive benefits program that includes: health, dental, vision, life, PTO, a 401k plan with a matching program, and am employee garden.
This position reports to the Controller.