6205 NE 63rd Street, Vancouver, WA 98661 · Phone (360) 200-5995 · Accounting Fax (360) 200-5995
Allstar Magnetics was created to uniquely support small and mid-size electronics manufacturers with flexibility and ease while delivering best in class products and supply chain sourcing. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be working to open the door with these businesses helping them achieve their supply chain and product needs through Allstar’s distribution program. We provide a consultative approach and work with each client to understand their business’ needs and aspirations, because we succeed when our clients succeed. Allstar works with customers who specialize in designing and building products for use in aerospace, power, industrial, music, oil/natural gas, and other critical sectors of the market. The ability to understand how the customer applies what we distribute in a production environment is essential to grasping the true need, and the complete sales opportunity. Our newest sales tool is our AS9100D, AS9120B, ISO 9001:2015 certification – this opens more doors to opportunities. We will provide the tutelage in learning our space while you bring the sales skills and drive for success. Collaborating with other Allstar team members in sales, operations, purchasing, and administration will create the opportunity to ignite growth and develop a solid foundation of ongoing success. At Allstar, it’s about each person bringing their skills and talent to a stimulating and constantly evolving market. Are you in? We offer a fair base salary and generous bonus program that rewards those with the skills to match or exceed targeted revenue and margin goals. Simply put, our ideal teammate will possess a proven track record of increasing sales through growth in existing accounts, new business development, and cold call prospecting. This is not passive sales.
ResponsibilitiesMain responsibilities are centered on the servicing of existing accounts and building on them, as well as the development of new customers. Do you have what it takes to?
- Make outbound phone calls to customers;
- Initiate cold calls for new accounts;
- Respond to inbound inquiries;
- Negotiate and close a sale;
- Process the information for your orders to be entered by Admin prepare correspondence, and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process;
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals;
Job RequirementsWe need superstars who excel in the following skill sets:
- Communications – personal, email, telephone;
- Computer literate, trainable and willing to learn;
- Business development skills using a consultative sales approach;
- Analytical skills for developing potential customers;
- Open communication skills to maintain and grow an existing customer base;
- Analysis of competitive situations, basic financial skills, technical capabilities.
Do you have these traits in you?
- Team-oriented attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and self-confidence;
- Self-motivation and competitive outlook;
- Perseverance in the face of rejection;
- Punctuality and demonstrate a strong work ethic.