205 NE 63rd Street, Vancouver, WA 98661 · Phone (360) 200-5995 · Accounting Fax (360) 200-5995
Allstar Magnetics is more than a point to point distributor of magnetic components. It is a place where the future script in sales and operational success is waiting to be written each day.
Our company is looking for those individuals who can draw on their self-determinant nature and familiarity with solution selling to create highly successful and rewarding outcomes. Our culture is ever evolving and we are seeking talented partners to contribute in the process.
Allstar works with customers who specialize in designing and building products for use in aerospace, power, industrial, music, oil/natural gas, and other critical sectors of the market. The ability to understand how the customer applies what we distribute in a production environment is essential to grasping the true need, and the complete sales opportunity. Our newest sales tool is our AS9100D, AS9120B, ISO 9001:2015 certification – this opens more doors to opportunities. We will provide the tutelage in learning our space while you bring the sales skills and drive for success. Collaborating with other Allstar team members in sales, operations, purchasing, and marketing will create the opportunity to ignite growth and develop a solid foundation of ongoing success. At Allstar, it’s about each person bringing their skills and talent to a stimulating and constantly evolving market. Are you in?
We offer a fair base salary and generous bonus program that rewards those with the skills to match or exceed targeted revenue and margin goals.
Simply put, our ideal teammate will possess a proven track record of increasing sales through growth in existing accounts, new business development, and cold call prospecting. This is not passive sales.
Main responsibilities are centered on the servicing of existing accounts and building on them, and the development of new customers.
Do you have what it takes to?
- Make outbound phone calls to customers;
- Initiate cold calls for new accounts;
- Respond to inbound inquiries;
- Negotiate and close a sale;
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process;
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals;
We need superstars who excel in the following skill sets:
- Communications – personal, email, telephone;
- Computer literate, trainable and willing to learn;
- Business development skills using a consultative sales approach;
- Analytical skills for developing potential customers;
- Open communication skills to maintain and grow an existing customer base;
- Analysis of competitive situations, basic financial skills, technical capabilities.
Do you have these traits in you?
- Team-oriented attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and self-confidence;
- Self-motivation and competitive outlook;
- Perseverance in the face of rejection;
- Punctuality and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
While we prefer someone with prior experience, we will train the right person for this unique field – one who is energized, motivated, goal-oriented, and seeks a fast paced work environment. If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting with you soon.
We have great people here – we need more for our family team!
In addition to fair wages, we offer a competitive benefits program that includes: health, dental, vision, life, PTO, and a 401k plan with a matching program. We also have a bonus incentive program.
Full time hours: Monday – Friday.
We are a drug-free company.
Submit your resume in your response to this ad.